Sunday, December 20

the good natured - warriors

the good natured - warriors
the good natured is a one-woman show (sarah mcintosh)from the uk. i found her as i was reading my friend's blog disco naivete. honestly, i wanted to know what she sounds like when i saw that pic of sarah, on which she looks a bit like a clone of liza minelli, la roux and shirley manson (garbage). said and done... i got me the ep warriors. my very first thought was... oh no not another kate nash clone, but that was just my very first thought. the title song warriors is my favourite. it is dead funky and has some neat organs in the background. the stomping beat makes me wanna dance and the cute accent is simply beautiful. there are loads of female fronted bands and femals singers out at the moment, but the good natured is one of the rare ones to keep an eye on


No comments:

Post a Comment